How To Make Pineapple Fried Rice
If you have a busy schedule and still want to enjoy with your own homemade cooking then try this recipe. I always find a way how to simple, fast and easy.
- White rice
- Crab meat
- Pineapple juice
- Pineapple chunk (or cubes)
- Tomato (diced)
- Green onion (diced)
- Cashew or walnut (rosted)
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic (fried golden)
- Fish sauce
- Black pepper
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat with vegetable oil
- Add shrimp, stirring frequently until cooked
- Add crab meat, stirring for 20 seconds.
- Add cashew or walnut, ketchup, salt, sugar, fish sauce, black pepper, diced tomatoes, diced green onion, then stir well
- Add white rice, stirring for 20 seconds
- Add pineapple juice and pineapple chunk or cubes, stirring until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform color. If any lumps, break up with your utensil or a fork.
Serve fried rice in a bowl or pineapple bowl and garnished with green onion. If you want to learn how to make a pineapple bowl, watch the video HERE.