Diverse Team: team members’ individual personalities are diverse from different countries in professional fields: filmmakers, visual artists, videographers, photographers, writers, musicians, marketer, IT, businessmen, entrepreneurs, technologists, and more.
Our team work from home individually from different states in the U.S. We trust each other to do great work as we all have the same passion. We are not looking to hire many people at this moment but a few positions are open for the right candidate to join our team.
Learn & Improve: Learn as you go with creative and technology skills from successful team
Flexible Schedule: Part-time/ full-time/ weekends (whatever fits your schedule)
Giveback: Your work for CCRZONE will impact millions of people across the universe.
Future Headquarter: We plan in building a cooperate headquarter and a data center in Arizona where it all started.
NOW HIRING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA!
College Students Needed for Temporary Part-time/full-time/weekends (whatever fits your schedule)
Are you a college student in Computer Science, Information Technology or Web Development who wants to work on an awesome project, gain work experience and enjoy a truly flexible schedule? Then, we would really like to hear from you.
Oh yeah – and, the work we will be doing could impact millions of people around the world. (Click here to learn about us)
The perfect candidates must be able to work well with a small team of developers and “creative types” under tight timelines, while navigating multiple/changing deadlines and deliverables. Very basically, our dream team will include dynamic individuals, with loads of initiative, who are literal self-starters and continual learners.
If that job description resonates with you, the following positions are ready to be filled:
- Responsible for all stages of building landing page, designing, developing, deploying and supporting web applications
- Web development skills using ASP.NET (VB and C#) and SQL Server 2012-2016.
- Knowledge of PHP 7+ and has worked with modern MVC frameworks such as Laravel, RedShift, Postgres
- Skilled at using 3rd party APIs for integration of various plugins
- Skilled at migrating legacy systems into the cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Resolve issues and maintain API integrations in our current systems
- Understanding of Ad-hoc SQL joins, sub-queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Analyze, define and document troubleshooting, debugging, code for problem resolution and performance optimizations
- Provide technical consulting and respond to error reports database indexing, problems or query execution, and performance analysis
- Knowledge of User Interface Design (UI/UX)
- Responsive, adaptive and hybrid design patterns
- Git, including branching, merging and tagging
- Testing sites and applications across primary browsers and devices
- Integrating with RESTful APIs using AJAX
- Integrating with social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Google AnalyticsSite optimization techniques
- SEO optimization Video player implementations using YouTube and/or JWPlayer
- Build management techniques such as Gulp or Grunt
- Experience with bug and issue tracking tools such as Redmine, JIRA, or Bugzilla
- Experience with Unity, Unreal Engine, React VR, Three.js or other game, 3D and VR/AR engines
- Experience with node.js and nam
- Experience with AWS, including building applications using Lambda
- Experience developing a voice app or Skill for Amazon Alexa or Google HomeAd integrations
- Content Delivery Networks including Akamai
- Unit Testing
- Internationalization, localization, geolocation concepts, libraries and techniques
- Agile and lean development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kansan
- Experience developing mobile applications (iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android)
- Create wire-frames and designs for Mobile websites, JQuery Mobile, MOW, mobile optimized websites
- Upgrade Features, maintenance existing application with backend services.
- PHP Development
- Web Frameworks (Symphony or Drupal)
- LAMP stack
- Open Source WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Magento Development
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task- Knowledge of basic e-commerce platforms such as E-bay Groupon, Amazon.
- Knowledge of basic social media such Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Product data entries with categorize and tag, create descriptions, download media into system
- Daily reporting on inventory, new product, and miscellaneous
- Technical ability setup configure small medium LAN,
- Setup configure firewall system (Iptables, Windows Server Firewall, Untangle Firewall etc.)
- Setup Configure Microsoft windows server Active Directory Linux Operating System
- Helpdesk Remote Support
- Knowledge of MS Windows operating systems, network, maintenance and ensures that system network configurations comply with the regional IT policies standards
- Senior Undergraduate students or Graduate students in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of Tools such as FTP, SSH, Bash, DNS, Linux, Hosting and Email configuration.
- Knowledge of platforms: Joomla, WordPress, nginx, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Zoho, Yahoo! Small Business, etc.
- Ability to deliver pixel perfect code on sketch designs.
- Initiate, propose, assess solutions, and resolve problems, including identifying and evaluating technologies and third-party components.
- Able to work on a team or independently.
- Creative and flexible in work style.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver and fast learner who works well under tight timelines, and understands how to cope with changing deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to effectively tackle the challenges of project work, including imminent deadlines, changing requirements and unclear specifications.
- Capacity to communicate issues, concerns, risks, and unknowns as quickly as possible.
- Intense desire to tackle technology challenges head on with tools and techniques that are efficient, effective and of the highest quality.
- Desire to learn and grow with input from senior developers
How to apply: Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us who you are, along with your professional passions and dreams.
Interview Date: To be determined (bring your laptop and be prepared to write some code at the interview).
Pay rate will be discussed during interview process.